silicol®skin has a unique mode of action physically binding nasties from the skin. Its key ingredient, colloidal silica works naturally to adsorb irritants, impurities and bacteria. These may be the cause of problem skin.
The formulation is alcohol, perfume and paraben free.
Reduction in Skin Oil Content after 1st application
Average Skin Fat Content of 20 subjects measured by
Sebumeter SMB1S fat spot photometer.
In a recent study conducted by Dermatest*
- 95% of trialists rated silicol®skin good or very good
- 95% felt they had less oil on their skin
- 90% would recommend silicol®skin to a friend
- Measurements showed an 81% reduction in skin sebum and more than a 30% decrease in bacteria
*Trial conducted summer 2019 to assess the effectiveness of silicol skin. Patients all suffered from spots, acne or ‘problem’ skin. Subjective assessment and also lab measurement of oil and bacteria reduction
How It Works
- Adsorbs and removes irritants and bacteria from the skin.
- Calms and soothes the epidermis.
- Colloidal silica (also known as silicic acid) is a compound of silicon & oxygen, two of the most abundant substances on earth.
- It has the ability to bind to a variety of harmful and irritating substances.
How To Use
- Test on a small area first.
- Shake tube well before every use.
- Wet the skin and apply a thin layer of silicol®skin to the affected area (avoid the eye area).
- Allow to dry for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
silicol®skin is fabulous! It really does work.
After only a few uses, it had a beneficial effect on my skin.
My spots improve within 24 hours of using the gel and I have definitely noticed fewer new spots forming. Since using the gel, my skin feels very cleansed and extremely soft. I’ve not had any issues and it seems to suit my skin well. I like the fact it is odourless and feels more natural. I’m really pleased with this product and will definitely keep using it on a regular basis. I would most certainly recommend to others.